Because of the growing threat of the armed group ISIS (IS or ISIL), and countries mobilizing themselves for a full blown war to eradicate this evil foe, we will talk more about this particular conflict instead of making it a mix and mash of different world conflicts within one blog. Take the time to watch this particular video that was filmed behind enemy line in Syria and Iraq. Make sure you watch all parts of the documentary!

mercredi 18 février 2015

ISIS What To Think.......


I have had my share of reading on ISIS these past days. I am not the most articulate blogger on the internet, but I daily wonder what brought us to this insane delirium. In my mind, it has nothing in reference with a clash of ideas or religion.....it is just insanity at a higher level.Wars have been fought since the beginning of mankind, but we could clearly see what were the objectives.... This time we see an armed group wanting to bring back a caliphate to the middle-east....unleashing terror and unprecedented killings live on the internet. I have read a great article about ISIS yesterday....it gave me some insights on the armed group's motives....while lest me wonder and worry about it all.

ISIS has been very active in the past week with the killings of the 21 Christians in Libya and their fights with Kurds yesterday in the Erbil sector.

Aucun commentaire: